Where to start
Selling your home is an exciting but sometimes intimidating proposition. There are so many questions to ask, decisions to make, variables to consider. The most pressing questions are:
- How do I know what price to ask?
- When is the best time to sell?
- How will I get my home ready?
Claire will provide you with a complete market analysis as local market conditions will have an impact on the amount you can get for your home and on how quickly you can sell it.
- Buyer’s market – More homes on the market than potential buyers. Lots of competition from other sellers. Prices drop. Houses take longer to sell.
- Seller’s market – Lots of buyers but not that many houses for sale. Prices increase. Homes sell quickly (just the market you want).
- Balanced market – Sellers accept reasonable offers. Homes sell within an acceptable time period. Prices are generally stable.
Current sales statistics
- Some neighbourhood sales statistics are on this site.
- Analysis of sales on your street and neighbourhood. Contact Claire
- Click here to see the steps that Claire proposes to ease you through the selling process.
...When listing my suite at Fort York Blvd. I set out to find an agent with the experience, knowledge and personable skills to help me get the most from my property. Not only was Claire Gordon professional, efficient and confident but also my suite was sold in just a few short days The quality and detail in the MLS photos, the "Just Listed" cards as well as the Feature Sheets were exceptional. It was a pleasure to work with Claire and I would not hesitate to refer my friends and family to her.
Michelle Da Silva Dec 2006